What we’ve achieved:
- We promote and prefer the least polluting transport.
- We talk as much as possible about the importance of planning purchases in advance in order to have time to pick the best transport method.
- We work with our freighters to try to promote the cleanest possible vehicles.
- We do everything we can to encourage imports from Asia by train and to avoid air transport at all costs, as it is a real environmental nightmare.
- We try to implement direct deliveries to our customers’ markets in order to limit back-and-forths for goods.
What we’re working on:
Anticipating, supporting, organising and perfecting insofar as is possible to make customers’ lives easier and give them enough time to import their products.